Here the product note and other criticism about the hardware.
# Specifications (summary)
A quick view of the specification for this device.
# Specifications (full)
- Intel SkyLake/KabyLake U series CPU（Celeron 3855U/3865U , Core i3 / i5）
- DDR3L SODIMM x 1，Support up to 8GB max
- Full MINI PCIE Connector x 1 for WIFI/BT or 4G
- Full MINI PCIE Connector x 1 for MSATA SSD
- NANO Sim Card Socket x 1
- 7P SATA Connector x 1
- 4P SATA Power Connector x 1
- 2x5 9P Front Panel Header
- 1x3 3P Auto Power On Header
- 1x3 3P Clear CMOS Header
- 2x5 10P GPIO Header, Supporting 8 GPIO
- 2x5 9P USB2.0 Header, Supporting 2 USB2.0
- 30P FPC x 1 for PCIE Expansion
- 30P FPC x 1 for EDP/USB Expansion
- 50P FPC x 1 for COM Port Expansion
here the internal documentation available.
here the compatibility list of operating system.
here the list of the open source drivers available (with source code).
here the internal tests made by the community.
here the internal benchmarks made by the community.
here some configuration examples already tested by the community.
# Development and Hacks
here the documentation part about development and hacks around the product.
# Community and Users
here a list of users, or other people using this hardware. Where you will find feedback and help.
# References and Resources
here official links, documentation, with archived links. Use web.archive.org and archive.today to create a snapshot.