This device needs more information! Want to participate? Do you have experience with this product? You can help us by creating a new Pull Request on Github (opens new window)
# Specifications (summary)
A quick view of the specification for this device.
# Specifications (full)
- 600 Mhz Intel Atom E6xx single chip processor with EG20T companion chip
- 512 Mbyte DDR2-SDRAM, soldered on board
- 8 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- Internal Low Profile USB socket, bootable
- 2x SATA 3 Gbit interfaces with +5V and +12V power header
- 4x Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet ports, Auto-MDIX RJ-45, protected to 700W/40A Surge
- 2x Serial ports, DB9 and 10 pins internal header
- USB 2.0 interface, 2x internal, 1x external port, bootable
- Power LED, Disk LED, Error LED, Status LED, Network LED's
- 1 Full Mini-PCI Express shared with mSATA socket.
- 1 USB only Mini-PCI Express shared with mSATA socket
- 2x PCI Express Slots, right angle
- 16 bit general purpose I/O, 24 pins header, connected to FPGA
- Temperature and voltage monitor, fan controller
- Light Management Microcontroller
- Board size 5.7" x 5.8"
- Power using external power supply is 6-25V DC, max 30 Watt, protected with TVS
- NiMH battery backup connector with charge and monitoring
- Option for 5V supply using internal connector
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C
here the internal documentation available.
here the compatibility list of operating system.
here the list of the open source drivers available (with source code).
here the internal tests made by the community.
here the internal benchmarks made by the community.
here some configuration examples already tested by the community.
# Development and Hacks
here the documentation part about development and hacks around the product.
# Community and Users
here a list of users, or other people using this hardware. Where you will find feedback and help.
# References and Resources
here official links, documentation, with archived links. Use web.archive.org and archive.today to create a snapshot.