This device needs more information! Want to participate? Do you have experience with this product? You can help us by creating a new Pull Request on Github (opens new window)
# Specifications (summary)
A quick view of the specification for this device.
# Specifications (full)
- 500 Mhz AMD Geode LX single chip processor with CS5536 companion chip
- 512 Mbyte DDR-SDRAM, soldered on board
- 4 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- CompactFLASH Type I/II socket.
- UltraDMA-100 interface with 44 pins connector for 2.5" Hard Drive
- Serial ATA 1.0 interface for Hard Drive, with +5V and +12V power header
- 1 to 4 VIA VT6105M 10/100 Mbit Auto MDIX Ethernet ports, RJ-45, protected to 700W/40A Surge
- 2 Serial ports, DB9 and 10 pins internal header
- USB 2.0 interface, one internal, one external port
- Power LED, Disk LED, Error LED, Network LED's
- Mini-PCI type III socket. (for t.ex. hardware encryption or wireless controller)
- PCI Slot, right angle 3.3V signaling only, dual PCI slot option
- 12 bit general purpose I/O, 20 pins header
- Temperature and voltage monitor
- Hardware watchdog
- Board size 6.3" x 6.5"
- Power using external power supply is 6-25V DC, max 20 Watt, protected with TVS
- Option for 5V supply using internal connector
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C
here the internal documentation available.
here the compatibility list of operating system.
here the list of the open source drivers available (with source code).
here the internal tests made by the community.
here the internal benchmarks made by the community.
here some configuration examples already tested by the community.
# Development and Hacks
here the documentation part about development and hacks around the product.
# Community and Users
here a list of users, or other people using this hardware. Where you will find feedback and help.
# References and Resources
here official links, documentation, with archived links. Use web.archive.org and archive.today to create a snapshot.