Here the product note and other criticism about the hardware.
# Specifications (summary)
A quick view of the specification for this device.
- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2000 SoC processors
- 2 x 260-pin ECC/non-ECC SO-DIMM DDR4 3200 MHz, up to 64GB (32GB per DIMM)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x M.2 Key E, 1 x M.2 Key M, 1 x M.2 Key B, 1 x PCIe x8, 5 x COM, 2 x SATA3
- 1 x Realtek 1 Gigabit LAN (Support DASH), 1 x Realtek 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- Support Quad display, 1 x LVDS, 1 x eDP, 3 x DP 1.2, 1 x DP 1.4
- TPM header
- Support DASH, Teaming funciton
- 12~28V DC-In (Lockable DC Jack)/ ATX PWR
here the internal documentation available.
here the compatibility list of operating system.
here the list of the open source drivers available (with source code).
here the internal tests made by the community.
here the internal benchmarks made by the community.
here some configuration examples already tested by the community.
# Development and Hacks
here the documentation part about development and hacks around the product.
# Community and Users
here a list of users, or other people using this hardware. Where you will find feedback and help.
# References and Resources
here official links, documentation, with archived links